{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

5 June 2013

What's happening these days...

Lots of things happening over at Adventures & Tea Parties HQ these days:

Loads of research into product supplies
A bucket full of trial and error with techniques, materials and tools
Purchases of new supplies
Organising future Blog Gems
Handkerchief orders
Planning bunting ideas and colours for my bro's wedding
I am currently bang in the middle of buying a house!

It's a little hectic to say the least, hence the lack of blog posts and general presence in blogland. Hopefully I'll be back on track soon. In the mean time, head over here to check out one of my new ranges for my online shops. Hope you like them! I'll be sharing design range #2 very soon, so stay tuned! :-)



{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...