{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

12 June 2013

Vintage Button Swap!



Yay! I've just been matched up with my Vintage Button Swap buddy and I CAN.NOT.WAIT to swap buttons! The Vintage Button Swap is being run by the lovely Taz of Butter and Buntings and involves an international swap of buttons. The idea being to swap a gorgeous, unsual/handmade selection of at least 10 buttons. I'm swapping with Samantha of 'Madness and I' and I've already got a few ideas up my sleeve! Yay for crafty/vintage, fun swaps!

Have you participated in a craft or vintage swap recently? Did you blog about it? I'd love to hear how it went!


.........................................................................................................................................................

The Vintage Button Swap picture is copyright of Butter and Buntings 2013.



{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...