{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

13 June 2013

My new jewellery range - inspired by Cornwall

I was very naughty when I went on holiday to Cornwall. I *accidentally* took not only my knitting with me, but ALL of my embroidery floss and necessary accessories. Ooops!

As a result of Cornwall doing just what a holiday should, my brain relaxed and I got all inspired, yay! And so, I present to you, my 'inspired by Cornwall' jewellery range, available to buy in my Notonthehighstreet.com shop, ta da! 








Has your holiday inspired a burst of creativity? I would love to hear what you've been creating, making or designing!


*psst! There's still time to enter my giveaway! Head over here to enter! And don't forget to check out my new personalised jewellery range! Ok, bye for now! :-) x

......................................................................................................

Please note these are my original designs, completely out of my own fair head. If they've inspired you, then I'm chuffed but please do not copy them in any sense of the word. Thank you.

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...