{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

5 June 2013

It's all about your A . B . C ...

This new Adventures & Tea Parties design range has been bursting to get out for AGES but a severe lack of time etc bla bla bla, has been getting in the way.

So, drum role please! I can now reveal the....

Meet my new hand embroidered, personalised jewellery range! You choose the letter (any from the alphabet!), one of the colour combinations and I create it for you, entirely by hand - no cheating with a machine! 

I'm currently offering rings, brooches and necklaces.

The colour combinations of fabric and embroidery floss have been carefully chosen, so that they compliment each other nicely and to ensure the letter stands out nicely.

Here are the three colour combinations I offer for rings. Remember, you can choose any letter from the alphabet...







...and here are the brooch colour mixtures:



The brooches measure approximately 2.9cm in diameter and have a pin fixed securely to the back, so that you can easily pop it on your dress, cardigan or purse.



The necklaces are set in a silver tone pendant, with a silver plated chain (approx 46cm long) and lobster clasp. I love the name lobster clasp, something satisfying about it! 








My new range will soon be available to buy from my Notonthehighstreet and Etsy shops but before then, I'd love to hear what you all think! 

Cheers!



{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...