{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

20 June 2013

Guest posting over at...



...the lovely Dusty Attic! If you fancy a sneaky peek around my home, come and have a look see here!

On an unrelated note, I posted up what was suppose to be a beautiful inspiring song, featuring as part of my 'What's on the dukebox, Jo' series recently. I've only just realised that it was linking to the wrong song entirely! Sorry about that folks, it's now removed. Normal service will resume shortly and talking of normal service resuming...I've been rather busy preparing hankies and questionnaires as part of the giveaway I've recently run....hence the lack of blog posts. Be back with you all soon!






{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...