{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

11 June 2013

Bright Bright Sun Shiny Day




As it's a grey old day today, I thought I'd cheer myself up by looking through a few pics Mrs Camera and I snapped when the sun was shining in the garden. I'm hoping these green and bright folk will be happy in their new abode as very soon Mr and I will be moving into our very own home. As you might have guessed this has caused a severe drought in blog posts but then you don't really want to be hearing about interest rates, buildings insurance etc, in fact that's more than I can bear to write just now, my head is swimming with it all! Moving back to plants and gardens. Are you green fingered? Do you have a favourite plant? I love to have a balance of edible and bright, bright flowers and I cannot wait to make our new garden into a haven of this.

Happy gardening! :-)

*psst! don't forget to enter my giveaway! There's still time to enter! Good luck! :-) x





{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...