{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

11 May 2013

Holiday time!

It's officially here, holiday time! I'm heading off for two weeks of *hopefully* lots of relaxation, adventures with my camera and plenty of tea and book time in Cornwall. As there is apparently no wifi access where we're going, that means I cannot be glued to my laptop, tweeting etc etc. Sooooooo, to ensure you guys aren't left hanging, I've arranged some awesome guest posts from some super lovely, amazing bloggers. The first guest post is up on Sunday. I won't spoil the surprise as to who the guest post is by. What would be the fun in that! :-)

Ok, must dash, I've got a train to catch!

See you all soon!
Love Jo :-) x


{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...