{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

29 April 2013

Competition goodies!

Ooh, it ain't half lovely coming home to a box full of goodies from the fab Claire of Claireabellemakes


I was lucky enough to win Claire's awesome competition last week and just look at all the lovely-ness that arrived! :-)


The home-made heart bunting is sooooooooooo cute! I cannot wait to hang it up on my fabric pin board. 

I am also looking forward to popping some of those lovely stickers on a letter or two as part of Anna's #postcircle and those buttons are just adorable! In fact everything is! 


The gorgeous-ness (new word!) that are Claire's handmade ring and necklace are sooo lovely that I'm wearing them now! Being a huge bird fan, I know I'll be wearing that necklace none stop! Thank you heaps Claire! :-)



Have you entered and won any cool competitions recently?

Happy Monday,
Jo :-) x

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...