{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

14 February 2013

What's on the jukebox, Jo?

Walking a 3 mile round trip to and from work each day, I get through a fair few tunes on my i-pod. At the end of the day, I walk in the house whistling my favourite tune, possibly even doing a "funky" dance move through the front door! Ha! That only happens once the front door is closed! I'm not that brave to show off my latest disco diva moves to the outside world...yet!

Anyhoo, on this particular walk home, I was loving two songs so much, I was actually walking in time to the beat. Does anyone else do that?! Hmm...moving quickly on to the point of this post! Sooooo, I've decided to share my favourite tunes with you in a new blog series called 'What's on the jukebox, Jo?' I'm not sure if I'll waffle in each post, I might just simply put the tune/s up, who knows! One thing that's guaranteed is music, sweet sweet music. 


Milk Cow Blues by The Kinks




Me & You by Slowclub


Ta ra for now,
Jo :-) x

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...