{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

6 February 2013

Not long until Valentine's Day!

My darling vintage style valentine handkerchiefs have been flying off the shelves! Yay! Plus, lots of my customers have been making the most of the personalised option. What's that Jo? Personalised handkerchiefs? Yup, for a small additional charge, I offer all of you lovely shoppers the chance to have initials hand embroidered on to the handkerchief of your choice. I love embroidering initials on to my handkerchiefs. Not only is it therapeutic feeling the thread calmly go back and forth through the fabric but I get that wonderful glowing feeling knowing that the handkerchief has become truly unique. It's something I love about creating personalised orders for my lovely customers. Do you have a favourite part in creating orders or presents?

Jo :-) x


{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...