{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

15 February 2013

Lunch breaks in the city - The Guildhall, part 1

This is my last London lunch break in the city post, sob sob :-( As you may or may not know, I moved up to Leicester in December; so while my London adventures will now be less frequent, my lunch breaks won't stop...just a change of location...from one historical city to another. 

Anyhoooo, I have one more London lunch break adventure to share with you, The Guildhall. I went on a particularly bright, cool day and it's fair to say Mrs Camera and I went berserk (don't you just love that word!). In fact, having only just looked at all the snaps from that day, I hadn't quite realised how many there were, soooo, this post will be split into 3 parts!!! 

These shots are taken on the way to the Guildhall. Let's just say Mrs Camera and I were inspired by our surroundings that day.












Part 2 of my Guildhall adventure will be up tomorrow, so stay tuned if it floats your boat.



{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...