{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

18 February 2013

Knitting adventures

I've quickly come to learn that not only is knitting addictive but it also never seems possible to have one project on the go at any one time. 



I've had this pair of socks on the go for a while now. Well, actually, I was focusing on them day and night until I realised I'd nearly run out of yarn, shock horror! Top photo shows where I'd got to...not far off right? Right! But instead of dashing straight down to John Lewis to purchase the yarn, I put them away in one of my knitting bags. I've actually forgotten how long they've been in there, *shameful*. 


After a mad dash to the post office last week, I just happened to be passing John Lewis and lo-and-behold, that very yarn was sitting all snug on the shelf. I couldn't believe it! I'll never forget the time I went to get more yarn for a project only to find the dye lot wasn't available any more, *sad face*.

To cut a long yarn short (ha!) and four episodes of the wire later, my socks are now complete! Here they are in action!




If you're interested in the pattern, it's from Jenny Lord's Purls of Wisdom. I absolutely love this book and turn to it every time I want to check something. The patterns are pretty awesome too.

Have you just completed a craft project recently? I'd love to hear about it!

Ta ra,
Jo :-) x


{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...