{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

25 February 2013

Creatives Unite Project #2



 Thought I'd share one of my recent #Creatives Unite projects; a sparkly knitted jumper. It's the loveliest project, not only because the pattern is super easy but the yarn is deeeelicious! The yarn is by Rico Creative Reflection and the pattern I'm following is the Slash Neck Sweater, also by Rico. Having knitted a few jumpers, I can definitely say this is a great one for beginners, i.e. those who can comfortably knit and purl but would like to have a go at decreasing stitches. The yarn is super soft and very easy to knit with. After I've finished a few chores, I'm planning on making a brew, casting on some stitches for the front of the jumper and knitting away while catching up on last night's 'Call the midwife'.








Have you been working on any knitting projects recently? I'd love to hear about them!

Ta ra for now,
Jo :-) x

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...