{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

24 January 2013

Packaging

Since 2013 kicked off, I've been adding new designs to my shop, improving my product photos and ordering LOTS of stuff! And by stuff I mean packaging, packaging, packaging!

One of my aims for this year is to improve how I present my shop items. In other words, it's all about the gift wrapping baby!

The shopping list has so far consisted of...

New jewellery boxes...


New gift boxes for my hankies, hoop art and travel card holders...


Bio-degradable shredded paper to give those designs a comfy ride!


Oh and not forgetting every type of jiffy bag possible.....there's no need to show you a picture of that! ;-)

Have you been focusing on improving certain areas of your business? Would love to know what folks are up to!

Ta ra for now,
Jo :-) x

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...