{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

27 January 2013

My latest purchase....

When I saw a particularly gorgeous ring from the wonderful Claireabellemakes, I just couldn't resist! In to the basket it went and on Friday a lovely little parcel arrived through the letter box...


Can you believe I only opened the parcel today?! Yup, crazy hey. This little parcel has been eyeing me up ever since but I wanted to do it justice and take a photo of the gorgeous packaging before diving in.


Isn't the packaging so cute!



Oh and what's that Jo? There are TWO rings. I ordered the bobbin ring and the wonderful Claire put an extra one in as a surprise. How super lovely is that!!



She's got me down to a T...turquoise is one of my favourite colours!



Thank you sooooooooooo much Claire!! 

If, like me, you can't resist Claire's gorgeous designs, you can get all tempted in her lovely Etsy shop.

Ta ra for now!
Jo :-) x


{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...