{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

21 January 2013

Look what just arrived!

I couldn't resist it when I saw Miss Beatrix's new button designs last week, so before you could say BUTTONS I'd popped them in my basket! :-) And eeeeek, eek, eek, they arrived today in the cutest parcel EVER!


I ordered three of Miss Beatrix's gorgeous button designs and get this, they're painted by hand!! The attention to detail is incredible and the images utterly beautiful. She sure is one talented lady!!


I simply cannot decide if I have a favourite or not because these are three things I love - birds, tea and knitting.

I've put them straight up on my fabric covered pin board to admire whilst I'm embroidering. I may sew them on to some clothing but then I'm a huge fan of pinning buttons up on my pin board to admire...like little pieces of art.

I urge you to go check out Miss Beatrix's Etsy shop! :-)

Right, I'm off to swoon over my buttons! 

Ta ta for now!
Jo :-) x

p.s. want to know more about Miss Beatrix? Come check out this interview I did with the lovely lady over here.

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...