{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

4 October 2012

Lunch breaks in the city - the city and a certain event!

It's been a few weeks since my last lunch break in the city due to me coming down with the flu, boo! :-( But I'm thankfully now loads better, hurrah! I mentioned last time that I would share a favourite haunt of mine, however, I'm putting that one on hold so that this one captures what little fever there is left of a certain event! ;-) I'll let the pictures do the talking...


What's everyone looking at? The road isn't that interesting surely...




If I could just get up here on a particularly prestigious viewing point in the Bank of England, then maybe I'd be in with a chance...




Or maybe on top of No. 1 Poultry....




Or maybe up here?




Ok, ok, I'll stop teasing! Look who turned up on my lunch break! Only the Olympic athletes!!




Now, considering I got here when the crowd was umm, well, VERY deep...the entire city of London came out for the closing Olympics 2012 parade through London, so it was a little busy to say the least. Also bearing in mind that I am only 5'1" tall, these shots were impressive for me! My poor arms were waving little camera above my head clicking like mad to get these shots. If only I'd had eyes in my hands! Anyhow, it was pretty exciting as lunch breaks go and it didn't just end there! Nope, after the crowds had diminished crazily quickly, camera and I hung around to take a few snaps....











I hope you like this week's 'Lunch break in the city'!




{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...