{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

16 September 2012

Renegade Craft Fair!

Yesterday, I finally got to visit a craft fair I've been wanting to go to for years - Renegade Craft Fair. Not only was I excited about seeing all the handmade designs but also meeting some of the designers, especially one, Debbie of From the imagination of ladysnail.



A little while back I was lucky enough to win one of her gorgeous rain cloud purses...


...this lead me to Debbie's blog, which in turn lead me to interview her for my Blog Gem series. We've been in touch ever since talking designs, markets, shops, working for yourself and daily life. So, yesterday, I worked my way around all the stalls full of glorious designs and there Ifound Debbie! If you've ever had the chance of meeting a designer and blogger, who you only really know through the online world, I'm sure you will all agree it's a fab experience when you finally get to meet in person! I could have chatted to Debbie all day but she had a stall to run and I had some pocket money to spend! ;-)

I will update this post shortly with those purchases I made but in the mean time here are a few snaps from the day.














I hope any of you out there get a chance to go, you won't regret it...your purse might though, ha! And if you're hungry, head to Poppies for some mouth watering chips! ;-)



..................................................................................................................

The Rain Cloud purse photo and design is copyright of Debbie Greenaway of 'From the imagination of ladysnail'. Please do not use without seeking permission first. All other photos are copyright of Joanna Yeoman, 2012.

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...