{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

23 July 2012

New designs in my shop! And competition time!

Before I went off to get wed, I decided to give myself some extra pressure (ahem, yes, a little crazy!) and had my first stall at Kingston's Thames Market. A few of you commented about my hand embroidered brooches. Well guess what, they're now up for grabs over in my Etsy shop! And for those of you that are feeling a little lucky, you can win one! What? Yes, not only is it time to celebrate a new design, it's also time to pop a cork for my Facebook fan page reaching 100 likes, yay, thank you!! So, get your lucky coin ready in prep to win my hand embroidered cloud brooch. Here she is...





It's very easy to enter and you can enter four times, yes four ! Now who's feeling lucky! All you have to do is:

- head over to my Facebook page and become a fan.
- head over to my Etsy shop and like my shop.
- be a follower of my blog 
- tweet this phrase: "I have just entered to win a hand embroidered brooch  @HarryandLeeLee http://harryandleelee.blogspot.co.uk/"

Make sure you leave a comment here after each thing you have done or if you're already a fan/follower.

On Monday 30th July, I will pick a winner at random.

Good luck folks! :-) x

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...