{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

26 July 2012

Look what arrived today...




....my first purchases from Sophie's Etsy shop Onetenzeroseven and my, oh my, they're beautiful!! My pictures really don't do them justice and well, trying to take a picture of yourself wearing earrings isn't easy! I'm totally going to be shopping at Onetenzeroseven again...I would like to say that I'd be shopping for presents for other people but it'd be pretty hard to give any of Sophie's creations away, ha ha! I'm so happy to finally own some of Sophie's designs, especially as I interviewed her for my last Blog Gem, check it out here. She sure is one talented lady!!












What have you bought recently? Any little gems from the wonderful shops on Etsy?

Oooh I do love handmade! It feels a million times more special buying handmade don't you think!?!

Have a fab weekend everyone!
:-) x

psst! For those of you that don't already know, I'm running a giveaway competition, more details of which you can find here. Competition winner will be announced on Monday!

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...