{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

11 February 2012

More craft projects!

Here are some knitting projects I worked on last year for the arrival of my lovely friends' second baby boy. The projects are from the brilliant knitting book 'Purls of Wisdom' by Jenny Lord. In my opinion it's one of the best knitting books out there! I only started knitting over a year ago, by taking a fantastic course at Nest and this book is the one book that I keep by my side, returning to it again and again. It's full of wisdom, with a beautiful introduction all about the history of knitting and has the most clear advice on how to start knitting and how to keep knitting by vanishing any worries away about a tricky stitch. SKP, M1, K2tog - you don't scare me anymore! Knitting in the round, picking up stitches, finishing methods, it's all covered and it doesn't just stop there! The book is filled with yummy knitting patterns! Anyway, as you'll have gathered, I can't recommend this book enough and before I ramble on anymore, here are the two projects I completed.



{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...