{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

8 December 2011

Indie Christmas Market - this Saturday!

Hey everyone,


A super, fab, indie craft market is starting this Saturday (10th December) at no other than the Barbican in London!! It's going to be absolutely A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! Not only will there be wonderful stalls, flaunting original, handmade designs, crafts, and vintage wares but you can also get your hands dirty at some crafty workshops. If only I wasn't behind my stall I'd be having a go!


I'm going to be there on the opening day - Saturday 10th December, from 2pm - 9.30pm. I'll also be back on Sunday 18th. You can see some of my designs I'll be selling in my Etsy shop but remember this isn't the half of it! I've been saving back some new designs, which I'll post some pics of tomorrow, so stay tuned...and come to the market!!

Adios amigos,
x

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...