{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

21 November 2011

New custom design in my shop!

My lovely friend Amy requested some custom made lavender bags recently. I've just added them to my Etsy shop and thought I would share a few pics with you all. The little birds have been hand embroidered using cotton threads and based on the same bird design you can find in my shop.



The blue polka dot fabric is soooooooo soft, I just love it! One of the main reasons I use this fabric in my handkerchief designs is that it's super kind on the ol' nozzle! That and polka dots are just so darn cute! :-)




I think this blue striped linen fabric is chic yet simple. Two of my favourite combinations in fabric.




Ahh, they can't be separated!




Oh polka dot, how I love thee! And buttons, how I loved choosing thee! ;-)




The lovely retro look of this striped linen makes me think of paper bags of sweets I use to get as a kid.





The lavender bags behaved so well in the photo shoot, that I reckon they could have a second career as models if all else fails in the lavender industry!?! ;-)

Have you made something for a friend recently? If so, I'd love to see the finished piece, so please feel free to post below!

Cheers and adios amigos,
x

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...