{Nav Bar}

Home   ·   About   ·   Creative   ·   Lifestyle   ·   Sponsorship   ·   Contact   ·   Shop

19 October 2011

30 new things - No.2 & 3

Yep, that's right folks, it's a double-whammy of new things!

No.2: Found out today that my first Christmas market stallholder application as 'Harry and LeeLee' has been successful! I'm counting that as a new thing because it's a totally new experience. Woohoo!!!

No.3: Finished a new knitting pattern tonight - a hot water bottle cover:




For those who want to know what type of wool I used, it's Debbie Bliss 100% wool, No. 4 in the Soho range. Unfortunately this particular colour is discontinued but I managed to purchase 12 balls of the stuff, secondhand, from Spittafields Market. I'm sure there are more hoarders out there selling wool, so it might be possible to find some in all the discontinued colours of this gorgeous Soho range.

Stay tuned for more of my 30 new things!
Adios amigos,
x

{Linkwithin}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...